Do you like fun? This is the hardtail for you.
The revamped Pedalhead maintains its spirit as the adventure hardtail, built for everything from crushing singletrack miles to getting rad around town.
Inspired by the modularity on our full suspension bikes, swappable dropouts allow riders to switch between a geared and single-speed setup. Designed and engineered in house, this proprietary system allows you to seamlessly convert your geared bike into a single-speed rig. The refreshed custom steel tubing retains its unique square profile. The tubeset combines lateral frame stiffness for cornering and power transfer with vertical compliance to take the edge off of trail chatter.
The Pedalhead has the characteristic “GG-style” geometry, built for goin’ fast and having fun no matter where you find yourself. From the gnar to the bar, the Pedalhead is your go to adventure bike.
- Custom Steel Tubeset creates a frame that is laterally and torsionally stiff, yet vertically compliant for trail chatter
- Modular Dropouts allow you to seamlessly convert your geared bike into a single-speed rig
- Roomy cockpit designed for wide bars and short stems
- Low bottom bracket and short chainstays for maximizing fun
- Sram UDH derailleur hanger
- Two water bottle mounts
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: custom square-profile steel tubeset
- Fork travel: 120 - 140 mm
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: 52 mm
- Max chainring size: 32t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub
- Derailleur hanger: Sram UDH
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.6"
- Single-Speed cogs depend on your wheels:
- HG Freehub: 19 Tooth Cog (6 Bolt Problem Solvers SS)
- XD Freehub: 18 & 20 Tooth Cog (6 Bolt Problem Solvers SS)
Custom Steel Tubeset
A frame that is laterally stiff for cornering and power transfer, yet vertically compliant to help mitigate trail chatter.
Modular Dropout System
Designed and engineered in house, this proprietary system allows you to seamlessly transition your geared ride into a single-speed rig.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Brackets have enough space for the essentials, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Height Guide||5'9" - 6'|
|B. Effective Top Tube||636 mm|
|C. Reach||460 mm|
|D. Stack||634 mm|
|E. Standover||719 mm|
|F. Wheelbase||1218 mm|
|G. Head Tube Length||110 mm|
|H. Seat Tube Length||430 mm|
|I. Head Tube Angle*||65º|
|J. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||74º|
|K. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||74.5º|
|L. Chainstay Length - Geared||435 mm|
|M. Chainstay Length - Single-Speed||428-437 mm|
|N. Bottom Bracket Height - Geared||325 mm|
|O. Bottom Bracket Height - Single-Speed||330 mm|
Every GG bike includes:
- A 30 minute easy assembly with standard tools (not included) -- leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us!
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner's Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is your frame with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors and cassettes pre-installed.
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
A roomy cockpit, slack head tube angle, and low bottom bracket for goin' fast and having fun.
The Adventure Hardtail
The only hardtail in our line up, built as an all around play bike. Half squish, full send.