The Smash Rear Triangle Kit
Travel: 145 mm | Wheelsize: 29"
The Smash is our All Mountain bike, ready for anything that stands in its way. Blurring the lines between an aggressive trail bike and a backcountry enduro bike, it’s always up to the challenge. For the riders that pick their own line, take the singletrack less traveled, and always go for the bonus lap, The Smash is for you.
You can use this kit to convert your current bike* to The Smash. Use the Add Components button on this page to find the necessary parts needed to complete your Modular Frame swap, plus any additional components that you may want or need.
*For owners of all 2019+ GG bikes with the Modular Frame Platform. This kit is compatible with all models.
Your Frame Size
|A. Head Angle*||64.7º||64.7º||64.7º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||73.1º||73.1º||73.1º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||77.1º||77.0º||76.8º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||344 mm||344 mm||344 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||440 mm||440 mm||440 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||586 - 596 mm||615 - 625 mm||652 - 662 mm|
|G. Reach**||446 - 456 mm||471 - 481 mm||500 - 510 mm|
|H. Stack||610 mm||628 mm||646 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1211 - 1221 mm||1244 - 1254 mm||1283 - 1293 mm|
|J. Standover||730 mm||731 mm||737 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
- Rear Triangle material: 6061 aluminum
- Front Triangle material: Revved Carbon
- Frame weight: 6.5 lbs. (2,950 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel: 150 - 170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 60 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Rear Wheel Dish: 3mm non-drive side
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29" x 2.5"
“I love my GG, The Smash has changed my life. I hope to convert everyone!”
“I have been riding The Smash for 2 years now and ended up selling all my other bikes…because The Smash can handle everything so well.”
“I've been riding the Smash for a few weeks now and have been really enjoying it. The geometry makes climbing very efficient but doesn't sacrifice on the downhill."
"I ordered The Smash and the whole process was easy and stress free… this thing is by far the best bike I have ridden."