V1 Gnarvana Seatstay Kit
29" - 160mm
Ripping down the steepest, chunkiest, fall-line trails is a zen-like experience, simultaneously losing all sense of self and becoming one with your bike. This flow state requires the right tool for the job, a bike that knows no limits, instilling a daredevil’s confidence and monk’s focus. Chasing this feeling is what inspired us to develop the Gnarvana.
Gnarvana pairs 160 mm of Freedom Linkage-controlled travel with 29” wheels to create a bike fast enough to outrun your professional distractions and release yourself from terrestrial bonds. Come as you are and ascend to the next level with Gnarvana.
Revved Carbon makes the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bikes possible. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Modular Frame Platform
The signature Modular Frame Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Get a personalized fit with our GeoAdjust Headset. This proprietary system allows you to adjust the reach by 10mm for optimized handling.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
External Cable Door
Our integrated external cable routing combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing.
Freedom Linkage is our proprietary Horst Link design. The platform operates within standard shock settings, providing a large tuning range for discerning riders.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Freedom Linkage - provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Frame weight: 6.6 lbs. (3,000 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel:170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29" x 2.5"