Megatrail Seatstay Kit
Travel: 155/165 mm | Wheelsize: 27.5" or 27.5"/29" (mixed-wheel)
The Megatrail is an extremely versatile bike, built for everything from conquering high-alpine adventures to shredding bike park laps, or just slaying your after-work rides. The bike features Trail Mode and Gravity Mode. Trail Mode is optimized for all-around trail riding. Gravity Mode provides a 20-second, one-bolt geometry toggle that transforms the bike into a downhill dominator.
You can use this kit to convert your current bike* to the Megatrail. Use the Add Components button on this page to find the necessary parts needed to complete your Modular Frame swap, plus any additional components that you may want or need.
*For owners of all 2019+ GG bikes with the Modular Frame Platform. This kit is only compatible with V1 models with an alloy swingarm (chainstay).
|A. Head Angle*||64.5º/64.0º||64.5º/64.0º||64.5º/64.0º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||73.0º||73.0º||73.0º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||77.0º||76.9º||76.8º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||339 - 346 mm||339 - 346 mm||339 - 346 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||433 mm||433 mm||433 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||590 - 600 mm||615 - 625 mm||645 - 655 mm|
|G. Reach**||445 - 455 mm||470 - 480 mm||500 - 510 mm|
|H. Stack||610 mm||628 mm||646 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1205 - 1215 mm||1238 - 1248 mm||1276 - 1286 mm|
|J. Standover||728 mm||731 mm||734 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
- Front Triangle material: Revved Carbon Technology
- Rear Triangle material: 6061 aluminum
- Frame weight: 6.5 lbs. (2,950 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel: 160 - 180 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max seatpost insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 27.5" x 2.8"
"This bike is the stiffest, fastest, most fun machine I have ever had the pleasure to ride. do yourself a favor and pick one up. Seriously."
“Great product and customer service. Each and every time I have reached out. I will never let my Megatrail leave my hands.”
“...My Megatrail is by far the best bike I have built and ridden hands down. For a bike that shouldn't climb all that well, it gets to the top very well and goes down even better.”
“The experience with purchasing my new Megatrail was fantastic...Can't say enough good things about the process. In terms of the Megatrail, it is just a pleasure to ride.”