V1 Trail Pistol Seatstay Kit
29" - 120mm
Ride bikes. Be awesome.
As the “Singletrack Flyer,” the Trail Pistol inspires the kind of fun you only experience flying through the pit of a punk rock show. The kind of reckless fun that reminds you why you started mountain biking in the first place.
Down-for-whatever-country, the Trail Pistol is designed to explore miles of endless singletrack with its efficient pedaling platform and rally the descents with its stiff chassis, progressive leverage curve, and playful geometry. The Trail Pistol allows you to keep in mind what’s really important: riding fast and having fun—but remember the lessons of Sid Vicious: safety third, not fourth.
Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode for the suspension platform that’s ideal for your local terrain and riding style. Crush Mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough—turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet.
Revved Carbon makes the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bikes possible. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Modular Frame Platform
The signature Modular Frame Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Get a personalized fit with our GeoAdjust Headset. This proprietary system allows you to adjust the reach by 10mm for optimized handling.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
External Cable Door
Our integrated external cable routing combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing.
Freedom Linkage is our proprietary Horst Link design. The platform operates within standard shock settings, providing a large tuning range for discerning riders.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform w/ GeoAdjust Headset
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: strong mid-stroke support for flow trails and all-day adventures
- Plush Mode: softer top stroke for rougher terrain
- Freedom Linkage - provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Frame Storage System - eliminates the need for a pack on shorter rides
- Mounting bracket for tools and a tube
- Water bottle mount
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Frame weight: 6.5 lbs. (2,950 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel: 120 - 140 mm
- Shock size: 210 x 50 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max seatpost insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.6"