LEADING THE REVOLUTION IN TRAIL BIKE FREEDOM
As a highly refined and extremely versatile bike, the Megatrail is built for everything from conquering high-alpine adventures to shredding bike park laps, or just slaying your after-work rides.
The bike features 155 mm of travel in Trail Mode and 165 mm in Gravity Mode. Trail Mode is optimized for all-around trail riding. Gravity Mode provides a 20-second, one-bolt geometry toggle that transforms the bike into a downhill dominator.
|Fork:||MRP Ribbon Air - 170 mm Travel - 27.5"|
|Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Select 230x65|
|Stem:||e*thirteen Base - Ø35 - 50 mm|
|Bars:||e*thirteen Base - Ø35 x 800 x 20 mm|
|Grips:||ODI Elite Pro Lock-on|
|Saddle:||GG Custom SDG Radar|
|Seatpost:||SDG Tellis - 150 mm|
|Brakeset:||SRAM Code R|
|Rotors:||SRAM Centerline - F200/R180|
|Shifter:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Derailleur:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Crankset:||SRAM Descendant 6K|
|WHEELS - TUBELESS|
|Wheelset:||Sun Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp - 27.5"|
|Front Tire:||Maxxis DHF 3C/EXO/TR 27.5x2.5|
|Rear Tire:||Maxxis DHRII 3C/EXO+/TR 27.5x2.4|
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform w/ GeoAdjust Headset
- Trail Mode and Gravity Mode
- Trail Mode: 155 mm travel, 13.5" BB height, 64.5° headtube angle
- Gravity Mode: 165 mm travel, 13.2" BB height, 64.0° headtube angle
- Freedom Linkage - our proprietary suspension design that provides a wide adjustment range and is versatile enough for air or coil shocks.
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Fork travel: 160 - 180 mm
- Frame travel: 155/165 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max seatpost insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 27.5" x 2.8"
Revved Carbon makes possible the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bike. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Alloy Rear Triangle
GG’s strong, durable, and stiff alloy rear triangle is ready for any adventure you throw at it.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||64.5º/64.0º||64.5º/64.0º||64.5º/64.0º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||73.0º||73.0º||73.0º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||77.0º||76.9º||76.8º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||339 - 346 mm||339 - 346 mm||339 - 346 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||433 mm||433 mm||433 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||590 - 600 mm||615 - 625 mm||645 - 655 mm|
|G. Reach**||445 - 455 mm||470 - 480 mm||500 - 510 mm|
|H. Stack||610 mm||628 mm||646 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1205 - 1215 mm||1238 - 1248 mm||1276 - 1286 mm|
|J. Standover||728 mm||731 mm||734 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
Every GG bike includes:
- A 30 minute easy assembly with standard tools (not included) -- leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us!
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner's Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is your frame with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors and cassettes pre-installed.
"The frames ride as good as they look, and have an unmatched attention to detail with a focus on easy maintenance and a rider centric design ethos."
"My Megatrail is by far the best bike I have built and ridden hands down.
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Modular Frame Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode and the Geo Adjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling.