Glorieta Camping Weekend :
- Glorieta has three options for lodging depending on how much you want to rough it.
- Tent camping - $10 per night, per person.
- RV camping - $30 per night, per RV.
- Hotel room - $90 per night, per room (sleeps 4)
- Running water, electricity, and shower facilities are available on the camp grounds but not immediately at our campsite. Please plan accordingly.
- Arriving as a group? Everyone needs to register separately. Headcounts are just as important as head-tube angles.
- For RV and hotel reservations, only one member of your group needs to RSVP the space, everyone else should select "Staying with friends" and let us know who you'll be staying with in the Order Notes.
- Be prepared to ride every day, the best trails at Glorieta cannot be fully shuttled.
- Trails range from blue/intermediate to double black/expert with ride-arounds.
- On Saturday we'll run several shuttles over to the Winsor Trail. Shuttle signups will be available on Friday Oct 3.
- Everyone rides at their own risk*
- Glorieta features an onsite mess-hall if camp cooking isn't your thing
- The meal plan includes Friday-Breakfast, Friday Dinner, Saturday-Breakfast, and Sunday-Breakfast. Fresh coffee and hot chocolate are included with the breakfasts!
- The Saturday evening cookout is included with your reservation.
- Even if you opt for the meal plan, be sure to bring a lunch you can eat on the trail
**Please note that all registration payments are final.**
* Legal" Disclaimer/Small Print
Everyone rides and attends this event at their own risk! We are not liable for any injuries caused by riding, drinking, or generally being clumsy. This is a weekend of dangerous activities in an unforgiving environment, so be careful and take care of yourself; don't rely on GG for any type of support you may need while in Glorieta.
Return to event overview