Guerrilla Gravity is looking for a Machine Tech to assist our Senior CNC Machinist and fabricators. The Machine Tech will be in charge of loading parts, machine operation, and basic programming. Machines include CNC vertical mills, manual mills, and lathes. You will be in charge of managing your own backend processes, from prioritizing tasks to reduce customer lead times, to taking care of the cutters and tools, to cleaning the shop, or assisting with whatever production bottleneck may have arisen. We’re a small company, so bring lots of hats.
- Attention to detail in everything you do
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Excellent mechanical aptitude with hand and machine tools
- Ability to prioritize workload for efficient output
- Experience operating CNC machining centers
- Treat expensive machinery and tools as if you paid for them
- Drive to create and continually improve systems
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Located in Denver Metro Area (position is based out of our shop)
- CNC programming knowledge
- Bike fabrication experience
- Higher level education in manufacturing, engineering, or materials
- Familiarity with mountain bikes/biking
- Familiarity with competitors’ products
- Lean manufacturing experience & understanding
- Salary will be disclosed during first phone interview
- Send Matt your résumé to Bikes@RideGG.com
- Use the subject line: “Machine Tech Application”
- Spell our name correctly
- Instead of a cover letter, please choose one of the below to complete, and limit the response to 250 words.
- Choose a part on our frames and describe how you would machine or fabricate it.
- Include an image of something you have made and a brief description of it.
- Qualified candidates will have several working interview steps as we move forward
- Please use only email during the application process--no phone calls or walk-ins
- Immediate start date available