Bike Assembly Tech
Guerrilla Gravity is looking for a Bike Assembly Tech to handle most aspects of mountain bike frame and component assembly, as well as packing and shipping. Candidates with bike mechanic experience, a passion for bikes, and exceptional attention to detail should apply.
- Attention to detail in everything you do
- Bike mechanic experience
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to prioritize workload for efficient output
- Treat expensive tools and machinery as if you paid for them
- Drive to create and continually improve systems
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Located in Denver Metro Area (position is based out of our shop)
- Bike shop experience
- Warehouse experience
- Bike industry experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Higher level education in manufacturing, engineering, or materials
- Familiarity with mountain bikes/biking
- Familiarity with competitors’ products
- Lean manufacturing experience & understanding
- Salary will be disclosed during first phone interview
- Send Jimmy your résumé to Bikes@RideGG.com
- Use the subject line: “Bike Assembly Tech Application”
- Spell our name correctly
- Instead of a cover letter, please choose one of the below to complete, and limit the response to 250 words.
- If you have been assembling mountain bike frames and something no longer goes together as expected, what are the steps you would take?
- Explain a mechanical challenge you overcame.
- Qualified candidates will have several working interview steps as we move forward
- Please use only email during the application process--no phone calls or walk-ins
- Early 2019 start date available