The Secret Menu: Pistola
The Pistola is the “magnum” version of the Trail Pistol, with 130mm of rear travel, instead of 120mm. When you want a little more firepower than the standard issue, but also want the snappiness of the Trail Pistol geometry. Why is it called the “Pistola”? We don’t really know, but it stuck.
Down-for-whatever-country, the Pistola is designed to explore miles of endless singletrack with its efficient pedaling platform and rally the descents with its stiff chassis, progressive leverage curve, and playful geometry.
Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode for the suspension platform that’s ideal for your local terrain and riding style. Crush Mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough—turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet.
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Seatstay Tuning Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode and the Geo Adjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform w/ GeoAdjust Headset
- Freedom Linkage - provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Frame Storage System - eliminates the need for a pack on shorter rides
- Mounting bracket for tools and a tube
- Water bottle mount
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Front & Rear Triangle
- Frame weight: 6.5 lbs. (2,950 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel: 140 - 160 mm
- Shock size: 210 x 55 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x30(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max seatpost insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear Wheel Dish: None
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.4"
Revved Carbon makes possible the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bike. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Fully Revved Rear Triangle
Saving 300g and increasing rear triangle torsion 50%, the Revved rear triangle is a technological marvel, earning its patents and underscoring GG innovation.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||64.6º||64.6º||64.6º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||74.3º||74.3º||74.3º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||78.3º||78.1º||77.9º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||342 mm||342 mm||342 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||430 mm||430 mm||430 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||583 - 593 mm||613 - 623 mm||648 - 658 mm|
|G. Reach**||458 - 468 mm||483 - 493 mm||513 - 523 mm|
|H. Stack||601 mm||618 mm||636 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1190 - 1200 mm||1223 - 1233 mm||1262 - 1272 mm|
|J. Standover||715 mm||717 mm||719 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
The GeoAdjust Headset offers 10mm of adjustment between the Long and Short setting.
Every GG bike features 30min easy assembly with standard tools. Leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us. GG gets you on dirt as quickly as possible!
Every GG bike includes:
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner's Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is your frame with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors and cassettes pre-installed.
Framesets without wheels ship in one box and include a complete GeoAdjust headset, seatpost, collar, rear axle and any additionally ordered components.