AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A TRAIL PARTY
This is the bike that turns your local trail into your very own pump track. Built on an exceptionally lively platform, the Shred Dogg values playfulness and maneuverability. This bike is perfect for the rider that wants to hit every bonus feature along the way.
The bike features 130 mm of travel in Trail Mode and 140 mm in Gravity Mode. Trail Mode is optimized for smoother, flow trails with Gravity Mode ready for when the going gets rough.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Trail Mode and Gravity Mode
- Trail Mode: 130 mm travel, suspension tuned for more playful ride
- Gravity Mode: 140 mm travel, suspension tuned for rougher terrain
- Freedom Linkage - our proprietary suspension design that provides a wide adjustment range and is versatile enough for air or coil shocks.
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Fork travel: 140 - 160 mm
- Frame travel: 130/140 mm
- Shock size: 210 x 55 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 27.5" x 2.8"
Revved Carbon makes possible the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bike. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Alloy Rear Triangle
GG’s strong, durable, and stiff alloy rear triangle is ready for any adventure you throw at it.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||65.4º||65.4º||65.4º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||73.5º||73.5º||73.5º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||77.6º||77.5º||77.4º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||337 mm||337 mm||337 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||423 mm||423 mm||423 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||590 - 600 mm||615 - 625 mm||645 - 655 mm|
|G. Reach**||453 - 463 mm||478 - 488 mm||508 - 518 mm|
|H. Stack||604 mm||622 mm||640 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1189 - 1199 mm||1222 - 1232 mm||1261 - 1271 mm|
|J. Standover||722 mm||724 mm||726 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
Every GG bike includes:
- A 30 minute easy assembly with standard tools (not included) -- leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us!
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner's Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is your frame with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors and cassettes pre-installed.
Framesets without wheels ship in one box and include a complete GeoAdjust headset, seatpost collar, derailleur hanger, rear axle and any additionally ordered components.
"It’s just so quick. So fun. And it likes to jump.
"The frames ride as good as they look, and have an unmatched attention to detail with a focus on easy maintenance and a rider centric design ethos.
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Modular Frame Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode and the Geo Adjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling.