V1 The Smash Seatstay Kit
29" - 145mm
VERSATILE SPEED MACHINE
The Smash is a two-wheeled drifter, ready for anything that stands in its way. Blurring the lines between an aggressive trail bike and a backcountry enduro bike, it’s always up to the challenge. For the riders that pick their own line, take singletrack less traveled, and always go for the bonus lap, The Smash is for you.
Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode to optimize the suspension platform for their local terrain and riding style. Crush mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough - turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet. You can choose between an air or coil rear shock to further dial in your ride.
The Limited Edition XT/Fox build uses the most popular combinations from our Custom build options. This build combines the performance and the similar ergonomics found between the Shimano and Fox's offerings.
Revved Carbon makes the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bikes possible. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Modular Frame Platform
The signature Modular Frame Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Get a personalized fit with our GeoAdjust Headset. This proprietary system allows you to adjust the reach by 10mm for optimized handling.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
External Cable Door
Our integrated external cable routing combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing.
Freedom Linkage is our proprietary Horst Link design. The platform operates within standard shock settings, providing a large tuning range for discerning riders.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: strong mid-stroke support for flow trails and all-day adventures
- Plush Mode: softer top stroke for smashing rocks and mega-traction
- Freedom Linkage - provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Frame weight: 6.5 lbs. (2,950 g) frame with hardware (Size 3, no shock)
- Fork travel: 150 - 170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 60 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29" x 2.5"