Ascend to the next level.
Ripping down the steepest, chunkiest, fall-line trails is a zen-like experience, simultaneously losing all sense of self and becoming one with your bike. This flow state requires the right tool for the job, a bike that knows no limits, instilling a daredevil’s confidence and monk’s focus. Chasing this feeling is what inspired us to develop the Gnarvana.
The Gnarvana pairs 160 mm of Freedom Linkage-controlled travel with 29” wheels to create a bike fast enough to outrun your professional distractions and release yourself from terrestrial bonds. Come as you are and ascend to the next level with Gnarvana.
Available exclusively on the Gnarvana: Yoann Barelli’s signature build kit, Rally Like Barelli. Check out the details
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Seatstay Tuning Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheel size, and chainstay length as your riding evolves, all on the same bike.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode with the GeoAdjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling
- Freedom Linkage - A versatile suspension platform for air or coil shocks, with a wide adjustment range
- Integrated-External Cable Door - Combines the sleekness of internal routing with the no-fuss and maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Frame storage system - Multiple locations to mount your water bottle or tool kit bracket
- External brake and shift cable routing - We sweat the details so you don’t have to. Super clean, rub-free, and noise-proof. GG’s cable routing is dialed in for modern riders.
- Molded rubber protector - A quiet bike is a fast bike. GG chain slap protectors keep you running silently.
- Evolved Kinematics - Finely tuned to achieve maximum downhill speed while protecting your ability to swiftly climb back up for more.
- Frame material: Revved Carbon front and alloy rear triangle
- Fork travel: 170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: 52mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear wheel dish: 3mm
- Derailleur hanger: Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.5"
The Revved Carbon front triangle is what makes GG’s US manufacturing possible. The material is 300% tougher and offers a smoother ride quality than traditional carbon.
Alloy Rear Triangle
GG’s strong, durable, and stiff alloy rear triangle is ready for any adventure you throw at it.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||63.6º||63.6º||63.6º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||72.1º||72.1º||72.1º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||76.1º||76.0º||75.9º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||347 mm||347 mm||347 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||450 mm||450 mm||450 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||590 - 600 mm||620 - 630 mm||655 - 666 mm|
|G. Reach**||434 - 444 mm||460 - 470 mm||488 - 498 mm|
|H. Stack||618 mm||636 mm||654 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1229 - 1239 mm||1263 - 1273 mm||1301 - 1311 mm|
|J. Standover||743 mm||744 mm||745 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
The GeoAdjust Headset offers 10mm of adjustment between the Long and Short setting.
Every GG bike features a 30 minute easy assembly with standard tools. Leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us. GG gets you on dirt as quickly as possible!
Every GG bike includes:
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner’s Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is for your frame, with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors, and cassettes pre-installed.
Framesets without wheels ship in one box and include a complete GeoAdjust headset, seatpost collar, rear axle, and any additionally ordered components.