VERSATILE SPEED MACHINE
The Smash is our 145 mm-travel All Mountain bike, ready for anything that stands in its way. Blurring the lines between an aggressive trail bike and a backcountry enduro bike, it’s always up to the challenge. For the riders that pick their own line, take singletrack less traveled, and always go for the bonus lap, The Smash is for you.
Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode to optimize the suspension platform for their local terrain and riding style. Crush mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough - turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet. You can choose between an air or coil rear shock to further dial in your ride.
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: strong mid-stroke support for flow trails and all-day adventures
- Plush Mode: softer top stroke for smashing rocks and mega-traction
- Freedom Linkage - our proprietary suspension design that provides a wide adjustment range and is versatile enough for air or coil shocks.
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Fork travel: 150 - 170 mm
- Frame travel: 145 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 60 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29" x 2.5"
Revved Carbon makes possible the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bikes. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Alloy Rear Triangle
GG's strong, durable, and stiff alloy rear triangle is ready for any adventure you throw at it.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||64.7º||64.7º||64.7º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||73.1º||73.1º||73.1º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||77.1º||77.0º||76.8º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||344 mm||344 mm||344 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||440 mm||440 mm||440 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||586 - 596 mm||615 - 625 mm||652 - 662 mm|
|G. Reach**||446 - 456 mm||471 - 481 mm||500 - 510 mm|
|H. Stack||610 mm||628 mm||646 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1211 - 1221 mm||1244 - 1254 mm||1283 - 1293 mm|
|J. Standover||730 mm||731 mm||737 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
Every GG bike includes:
- A 30 minute easy assembly with standard tools (not included) -- leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us!
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner's Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is your frame with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors and cassettes pre-installed.
Framesets without wheels ship in one box and include a complete GeoAdjust headset, seatpost collar, derailleur hanger, rear axle and any additionally ordered components.
"The Smash is...a playful, yet burly bike that doesn’t shy away from steep, technical riding.
"The only feeling I can compare to what I felt on my first descent on The Smash is the feeling you get when you first skied on some phatty twin-tip powder skis after a dump. Like feeling invincible...
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Modular Frame Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheel size, and chainstay length as your riding evolves, all on the same bike.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode with the Geo Adjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling