The rebel spirit of Joe Strummer lives on in The Smash, inspiring riders to choose their own path, no matter what stands in your way. The combination of GG-style geometry and Freedom Linkage suspension platform creates a 29er you can take on anything from epic big mountain days, to days in the bike park, to your rock-strewn after-work lap.
Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode for the suspension platform that’s ideal for your local terrain and riding style. Crush Mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough—turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet. Further dial in your ride by choosing an air or coil rear shock.
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Seatstay Tuning Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheel size, and chainstay length as your riding evolves, all on the same bike.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode with the Geo Adjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling
- Revved Carbon Technology
- GG Modular Frame Platform with GeoAdjust Headset
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: strong mid-stroke support for flow trails and all-day adventures
- Plush Mode: softer top stroke for smashing rocks and mega-traction
- Freedom Linkage - provides a wide range of tuning options for both air and coil shocks
- Integrated-External cable routing - combines the sleekness of internal routing with the maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Water bottle mount, all frame sizes
- Proudly made in Colorado
- Frame material: Revved Carbon Technology with 6061 aluminum rear triangle
- Fork travel: 150 - 170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 60 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: Compatible with 52 - 55 mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear spacing: 12 x 148 Boost rear hub, offset 3 mm to the drive side for optimal chainline and clearance
- Derailleur hanger: Universal Syntace X-12 Type 1
- Brake mount: ISO
- Max tire size: 29" x 2.5"
Revved Carbon makes possible the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bikes. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Alloy Rear Triangle
GG's strong, durable, and stiff alloy rear triangle is ready for any adventure you throw at it.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||64.7º||64.7º||64.7º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||73.1º||73.1º||73.1º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||77.1º||77.0º||76.8º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||344 mm||344 mm||344 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||440 mm||440 mm||440 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||586 - 596 mm||615 - 625 mm||652 - 662 mm|
|G. Reach**||446 - 456 mm||471 - 481 mm||500 - 510 mm|
|H. Stack||610 mm||628 mm||646 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1211 - 1221 mm||1244 - 1254 mm||1283 - 1293 mm|
|J. Standover||730 mm||731 mm||737 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
The GeoAdjust Headset offers 10mm of adjustment between the Long and Short setting.
Every GG bike features a 30 minute easy assembly with standard tools. Leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us. GG gets you on dirt as quickly as possible!
Every GG bike includes:
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner’s Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is for your frame, with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors, and cassettes pre-installed.
Framesets without wheels ship in one box and include a complete GeoAdjust headset, seatpost collar, rear axle, and any additionally ordered components.