Full carbon, with a little bit of anarchy.
The Trail Pistol is BACK for an encore and ready to fly through endless singletrack. This time - it’s Fully Revved from front to rear.
Believe it or not, for once we've opted to put heavy metal in the past and upgraded the Trail Pistol to a Revved Carbon rear triangle that’s 300 grams lighter and 50% stiffer. With the Trail Pistol's alloy days behind it, you'll find our Singletrack Flyer is faster, more efficient, and more fun than ever.
Proudly Made In Colorado
All GG Frames are made in-house, right here in Denver, custom made, just for you.
Future Proof Your Ride
The signature Seatstay Tuning Kits mean you can adjust between travel, wheelsize and chainstay length as your riding evolves.
Fine Tune The Fit
In just a minute, swap between long and short mode and the Geo Adjust Headset. Personalized fit and optimized handling.
- Freedom Linkage - A versatile suspension platform for air or coil shocks, with a wide adjustment range
- Integrated-External Cable Door - Combines the sleekness of internal routing with the no-fuss and maintenance-friendly access of external routing
- Frame storage system - Multiple locations to mount your water bottle or tool kit bracket
- External brake hose clip system - You’ll no longer find zip ties directly on our frame. The new brake hose system “clips, twists, and inserts” to secure the hose
- Internal swingarm cable routing. - Feed the derailleur cable into the front of the swingarm, and it exits at the other end
- Molded rubber protector - A newly designed protector with recessed fit gives riders additional clearance between the crank arm and protector, and prevents catching or edge peel
- Pivot bushings, where they make sense - To create an even stiffer rear triangle interface, the updated Trail Pistol seatstay/swingarm pivot switches from ball bearings to proven IGUS bushings for lighter weight, better fit, and a longer service life
- Frame material: Revved Carbon front and rear triangle
- Fork travel: 120 - 140 mm
- Shock size: 210 x 50 mm
- Shock hardware: 8x20 (f), 8x30(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max seatpost insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: 52mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear wheel dish: None
- Derailleur hanger: Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
- Brake mount: 180 Post mount
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.6"
Revved Carbon makes possible the US manufacturing of carbon full suspension bike. And it is 300% tougher, with a smoother ride quality.
Fully Revved Rear Triangle
Saving 300g and increasing rear triangle torsion 50%, the Revved rear triangle is a technological marvel, earning its patents and underscoring GG innovation.
Frame Storage System
A trademark GG feature since 2016, our Frame Storage Bracket can be mounted up high or down low, ensuring you always have the gear you need.
|A. Head Angle*||65.4º||65.4º||65.4º|
|B. Seat Tube Angle - Actual||74.3º||74.3º||74.3º|
|C. Seat Tube Angle - Effective||78.3º||78.1º||77.9º|
|D. Bottom Bracket Height*||333 mm||333 mm||333 mm|
|E. Chainstay Length||430 mm||430 mm||430 mm|
|F. Effective Top Tube**||583 - 593 mm||613 - 623 mm||648 - 658 mm|
|G. Reach**||458 - 468 mm||483 - 493 mm||513 - 523 mm|
|H. Stack||601 mm||618 mm||636 mm|
|I. Wheelbase**||1190 - 1200 mm||1223 - 1233 mm||1262 - 1272 mm|
|J. Standover||715 mm||717 mm||719 mm|
|K. Head tube Length||100 mm||120 mm||140 mm|
|L. Seat tube Length||400 mm||430 mm||480 mm|
** GeoAdjust Headset offers 10 mm of adjustment between Long and Short setting
The GeoAdjust Headset offers 10mm of adjustment between the Long and Short setting.
Every GG bike features 30min easy assembly with standard tools. Leave the hard part like tuning the derailleurs and adjusting the brakes to us. GG gets you on dirt as quickly as possible!
Every GG bike includes:
- Clear communications while your order is in the queue and advanced notifications as your order gets close to shipping.
- The GG Owner's Area, where you will find detailed instructions for initial assembly and setup, tuning tips and tricks, and in-depth technical documentation.
- Industry leading rider support, available via email and phone, in case you need it.
Typically, GG bikes ship in two boxes. One box is your frame with components pre-installed and pre-adjusted. The second box is for your wheels, with tires, rotors and cassettes pre-installed.
Framesets without wheels ship in one box and include a complete GeoAdjust headset, seatpost, collar, rear axle and any additionally ordered components.